Diana Wynne Jones zine + Japan zine bundle
You get one zine of essays about Diana Wynne Jones’s books, and one about a trip to Japan and the Studio Ghibli Museum. (Both also available separately).
I won a trip to Japan. 32 page ¼ sized zine on pink paper. Comes with free 12 page mini photo zine.
- Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, and Naoshima
- Ghibli museum, Shinto Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Meat-free Japan on an extremely low budget
- Rabbits, Deer, Cats and Herons
Diana Wynne Jones zine:
40 page 1/4 sized zine on purple paper.
A selection of essays about children’s author Diana Wynne Jones.
- How I started reading DWJ
- Complete bibliography
- Interview with Diana
- DWJ and the curse of the terrible cover art
- Things reading Diana’s books has taught me
- My favourite: Fire and Hemlock
- My favourite: the Ogre Downstairs
- My favourite: the Homeward Bounders
- My favourite: Howl’s Moving Castle
- My favourite: Witch Week
- Witch Week as the anti-Harry Potter
- Adult villains
- Review of Farah Mendlesohn’s book
- Polly’s complete reading list
- The ending of Fire and Hemlock explained
|Dimensions||15 × 11 cm|