Japan + Diana Wynne Jones zine + Print bundle
You get two zines- one a zine of essays about Diana Wynne Jones’s books, the other about my trip to Japan and the Studio Ghibli museum, and a print inspired by Fire and Hemlock. (All items also available separately).
Please note: picture comes unframed – the frame in the image is just for illustration purposes
Illustration of Diana Wynne Jones’ book Fire and Hemlock.
20 x 20 cm (7 7/8 x 7 7/8 in) borderless
Giclée print on Canson Infinity Museum Rag paper.
Sent rolled in postal tube.
Being Editors 1:
40 page 1/4 sized zine on purple paper. Sent flat in a separate envelope.
A selection of essays about children’s author Diana Wynne Jones.
- How I started reading DWJ
- Complete bibliography
- Interview with Diana
- DWJ and the curse of the terrible cover art
- Things reading Diana’s books has taught me
- My favourite: Fire and Hemlock
- My favourite: the Ogre Downstairs
- My favourite: the Homeward Bounders
- My favourite: Howl’s Moving Castle
- My favourite: Witch Week
- Witch Week as the anti-Harry Potter
- Adult villains
- Review of Farah Mendlesohn’s book
- Polly’s complete reading list
- The ending of Fire and Hemlock explained
I won a trip to Japan. 32 page ¼ sized zine on pink paper.
- Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, and Naoshima
- Ghibli museum, Shinto Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Meat-free Japan on an extremely low budget
- Rabbits, Deer, Cats and Herons
|Dimensions||15 × 11 cm|
1 zine, 2 zines